Monday, December 14, 2009

.Tradition!

muppetchristmascarol

Air is grateful that I love this movie, ‘The Muppet Christmas Carol’ as much as he does. He told me so. Just now.

Luckily I watched this movie every year before Christmas with my family as a tradition. For us, it just isn’t Christmas without this movie. Without those awesome catchy tunes running through my mind all season. Without all the hilarious Muppet jokes. Without hearing little Tiny Tim the frog say “God bless us, everyone”. It just wouldn’t be the same.

Probably.






Do you already love this movie too? Have you not seen it yet? Do yourself a favor and watch!

.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I haven't seen it! You have convinced me that I should though!

Nicole said...

That's so funny! We're not going home either, so I just ordered it for us to watch on Christmas Eve!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...