Monday, December 28, 2009

.Christmas Faces

20091225 Christmas day (7) edit
We got spoiled once again this year.

Josh drew my name and got me a cute yellow hoodie (above). Tara drew Air’s name and got him this sweet blue hoodie:
20091225 Christmas day (8) edit
Another highlight gift: Tam got a snuggie from her Grandma… and loved it! haha
20091225 Christmas day (9) edit20091225 Christmas day (21) edit

But like I’ve said before… my favorite thing about Christmas is seeing people’s faces when they open gifts from me!

My sister Heather and her family down in Utah… getting the gift we mailed down for them: Ker Plunk. They are so cute!
Hi guys!

Air sporting his handsome new church coat from me
20091225 Christmas day (13) edit
Air’s Mom hugging her gift from us: a ‘rain’ shower head and socks
20091225 Christmas day (14) edit
Tessa opening her gift from us: a power adapter for her iPod touch and jewelry
20091225 Christmas day (17) edit
Boy oh boy, those faces make it all worthwhile don’t they!??

Later, after the usual Christmas "lounging around the house for hours playing with our new things" we went sledding! Tons of fun!
20091225 Christmas day (24) edit
20091225 Christmas day (28) edit
20091225 Christmas day (26) edit

We put together this puzzle and played games for the rest of the night. Thanks for sending us the fun puzzle Mom!

Made me miss home just a little :)
20091225 Christmas day (29) edit


I wish this day could last forever. See you next year, Christmas!


.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

cool puzzle, we did one of the Salt Lake Temple Christmas lights and the last piece was missing!! It couldn't have anything to do with Sophie helping me with it, now could it/

Jo said...

hahaha are those SIX cans of mousse beside you in the 1st pic?

Nichole Potter said...

All I have to say is your blog is pretty awesome! You had Joel and I literally rolling with laughter! You guys are hilarious! Hahaha being late for seminary, the paper, rock scissor thing. Oh man you're silly. How fun to spend New Year's with a bunch of youth. What a neat experience. Love you ambsie!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...