Wednesday, October 28, 2009

.it's coming...

My costume this year is a surprise!


So... I hope you like surprises?


I have seriously wanted to put it together for YEARS!
{My niece Alexis can probably attest to that
}


I'm finally doing it.


Can't wait to wear it.


Now we just need to find somewhere to go all dressed up... hmm...


I know! We'll dress up for seminary! And go to the ward trunk-or-treat! And have a family party!


For reals. We are. It's happening. All of those things.


I love Halloween parties! Homemade root beer, costumes, eyeball cookies, scary movies, piñata, skeleton cupcakes, doughnuts from a string, scary music, spooky decorations, games, friends, family.


I'm EXCITED!


I can't believe it's almost Halloween!

20091025 carving pumpkins (7) edit

20091025 carving pumpkins (6) edit

20091025 carving pumpkins (17) edit

20091025 carving pumpkins (8) edit

20091025 carving pumpkins (36) edit

20091025 carving pumpkins (35) edit






.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Super jealous about a family Halloween party. I wish I had a cool family like that:P I'm looking forward to seeing your costume at the ward party, though. We'll be there too:) I don't think John's very excited about it, but I sure am.

mommaquincy said...

Now I'm more excited than ever to see your costume!

Jo said...

I've always wanted to be SHE-RA!!! Some day!!

Nicole said...

Can't wait to see the super secret costume!

Linda said...

Jared has been so excited for Halloween he hasn't been able to sleep. I am glad it is tomorrow. =)

Can't wait to see the costume.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...