Thursday, October 8, 2009

.first snow

Its snowing in Edmonton today.



I'm not ready yet...

This is what we saw when we got out of seminary this morning:


I just have one question. What ever happened to Autumn!?
Give me back my beautiful yellow, orange and red leaves and yellow grass!
Nothing should be white yet! Not yet!!



At least not until Halloween is over!

Which, by the way, I am incredibly excited for! ...And because of my excitement, you get to enjoy my favorite Halloween movie of all time: Garfield's Halloween Adventure!!!!
{it is SO awesome that I can post this whole movie on here!}

You might want to gather the family around for this one! It's pretty lengthy (25min)... ENJOY!



2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'm sorry your fall ended! I am enjoying our's, mostly in the middle of the day though. It is pretty cold first thing in the morning!

Nikki said...

Sorry. I know it stinks that we don't really get fall here. I'm sure it would be my favourite season if it were around long enough to enjoy. Plus, I've heard Utah has gorgeous autumn seasons, so that probably makes it even harder to come up here. But we love you and we're glad to have you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...