Friday, July 3, 2009

.Meanwhile, in Canada...

While all of you American's are getting ready for Independence day, we're already celebrating Canada day up here! July 1st! It's probably the only time that we are ever one step ahead of the US. haha
Sure we don't have any fancy dancy parades and we can't do our own fireworks without some kind of permit. But we can definitely have BBQ's and go to city firework shows! (It's pretty weird to think that just last summer I was in the Draper, Utah parade sitting on an enormous boat/float waving and throwing candy all day.)

I love parades and fireworks. A lot

We went to our friend's, Adam and Kyla's house for a BBQ and card games
Photobucket


Photobucket

Then we all went to Sherwood Park for an awesome fireworks show! We had a perfect view sitting right by the water!

Photobucket

The next day I got to have Air's little sister, Tiana, all day while her parents went house hunting.

We jumped.

and hosed.
and played frisbee.

Lots of fun! :)
She didn't want to leave..... ever.

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Of course not! You are the coolest aunt ever! My Canadian friends already wished me a happy Canada Day! I'm glad you had a good one!

Jessica said...

Amber you are FUN FUN FUNNY!! I love reading your blog, just thought you'd like to know. Oh and your red and white shirt is very cute... I think I saw it in a magazine... is it from Layers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...