Sunday, June 28, 2009

.so happy

I am so glad it's summer.
I remember pretty vividly the way I felt by the end of this last winter.
Can I just tell you, this was probably the L.O.N.G.E.S.T. winter of my life. I couldn't wait to just go outside and bask in the warmth of the sun and walk on some green grass. I kept looking at summery pictures (like this one of my nephews camping) just longing to be there again! haha, I'm sure it didn't make it any better that I was living in a basement apartment with teeny little windows!!
Photobucket

On Saturday we really got to enjoy our summer in Edmonton. Air's little bro Josh is here staying with us for the week and we've had a lot of fun hanging out! We took him to our ward party to show him off to all the teenage girls. haha They loved him.

A family in our ward brought their pet chameleon to the picnic... it was pretty sweet. I loved it.

Air thought it might improve his creepy factor..... I think it may have made it even worse. Nice try hun. haha

Here's some pictures of the lovely flowers I planted in my gardenia!
Thank goodness Air's done teaching seminary for the summer.
This is him with his class on the last day! Jumping for joy no doubt! Although, all of the kids always tell him that they really miss his class during summer break... :)
Photobucket


One more thing. My sister Gwen birthed baby Ian Wade Ruebush friday night at 8:15pm. This makes 23 niecephews for us!! Looks like he's a real cutie!! Definitely got that Ruebush nose!
Photobucket

5 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I'm glad you have some summer now! Its been a long time coming here, too. Ian is adorable! I think the chamelion is cool, but I would not want to hold it!

Grandma Laura said...

24 grandchildren counting Blake!

Kristin said...

ahh I was wondering what was going on with your blog.. Thanks!! So what the heck are you doing in Canada again??? It looks really cool there. I hope you are doing well! I am so happy that I can stalk you on your blog... i mean check in on you from time to time :) Love ya!

Jessica said...

I didn't think the camper was still in service! Amazing!! Have a great summer.

Gwen said...

What a cute picture of Scott and Jeremy. Thanks for posting so I could copy it. I love your blog and your bathroom/sister story.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...