Friday, July 17, 2009

.good reads

About to finish The Kingdom and The Crown
book series by Gerald N. Lund
They are really great books and I highly
recommend them all.
My favorite thing about them is how real they
make the scripture stories of Christ's life feel.
It's really like I was there.
But, let's be honest now. The real best thing
about these books that kept my attention
was definitely the love story.
It's always all about the love story for me.


Brilliant!!
























For those of you in the book club: I know, I know! I have taken forever to read these books! We started reading them together last December (I think) and I'm just now getting through them... It's pretty pathetic how little I read lately!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I think you are doing great! They look like big thick books! Thanks for the recommendation. I just may try them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...