Thursday, January 7, 2010

.look-a-like?

You know you have a good friend when they tell you that you look like a model. Even if it is a maternity model.
My friend Lauren Larsen (love that alliteration), for example, sent me this message a little while ago:
{from my Facebook messages}
"Amber... check out this link!
Is there something you're not telling me? Just kidding! I was looking at this website and trying to determine if they were really pregnant or wearing a belly thing... and I ...saw this picture. I know it doesn't totally look like you, but at a glance I thought you had become a maternity model. I think you'll look very good pregnant. ;)"
*My friend Lauren (who could be a model)


Air looked at this model and was surprised at the similarities. I guess she's making a face that I make or something? I only wish I looked like that!
Funny thing is, I happened to have a very similar photo of myself from my friend Nichole's wedding last summer:

They say we all have a double somewhere in the world... and well.... this probably isn't mine... but I think we're getting warmer? Maybe?

Thanks for making me feel good Lauren! You're too sweet!


On another note. Lately people have been telling Air that he looks like James Hetfield, the lead singer from Metallica (I didn't know who he was either, so I looked him up)

I think its a pretty good one! What say you?

(To view our other supposed look-a-likes, see here.)


.

6 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

wow, that's amazing!

Nikki said...

They are both good similarities. Especially your's.

Missy said...

Totally thought it was you. Or at least thought someone had put your picture on someone else.

Jo said...

yep, totally looks like you.

mommaquincy said...

I think that you could both pass for the look-a- likes. Nice to know what you'll look like pregnant anyway, right?

Jenny Kendall said...

yep, it took me a moment to figure out that the model wasn't you. You probably think I'm slow for not noticing that she's several months pregnant, but I prefer think it's just because I'm hopeful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...