Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.look-a-like

I've been watching this show Look-A-Like lately. It's pretty funny! As long as I've known Air he's been trying to convince me that I look like Mandy Moore... I was inclined to disagree until he pulled this picture up and put me juxtaposition with it. And now I have to admit that if there is one angle, on one picture, of one actress that looks remotely like me... it's this one:



And since I'm admitting to things I thought it only fair that Air also gets exposed:

As Kevin Bacon. hahaha - This is a pretty old picture. Crazy tho, huh?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! You guys should be famous.

Erika Ellis said...

Those photos are great!

mommaquincy said...

I think that you are definitely better looking than them. And I'm guessing better people, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...