Tuesday, January 26, 2010

.the great indoors


*isn't Canada beautiful?

Do you ever feel like your body is getting all twisted up and its getting harder and harder to move?

Neither do I.

That would be really weird though, wouldn't it?

...Unless you're playing this:



This weekend I wanted to do something fun. Like... ice skating! or sledding!

It was really cold outside.

We opted for indoor activities instead.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Tessa and I have an unhealthy addiction to Phase 10...

I love that game!

------------------

Another currently enjoyed winter activity is watching my long-favored show: The Bachelor

jakebachelor
Which girl will Jake choose..... ?

My vote's on Tenley

.

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Grandpa Bay would be pleased!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...