Sunday, January 31, 2010

.Happy Birthday to this guy!

20090427 Tulip Festival (41) edit*photo taken in Thanksgiving Point's secret garden '09

Wishing the hub the best Birthday

I'm married to a 26 year old now...
that would be kinda weird if I weren't just a year younger.

A note to Air:
I'm sorry you can't have a cake this year hun,
I promise I'd make you one if you weren't on a diet.
As soon as you're off, ok?

At least you can be sure that you've eaten a lot of really amazing things in your life.


...and this isn't even one of them:

20090411 Easter weekend (62) edit

Thanks for being the best friend I've ever had...
the friendliest best had ever...
best ever hadder friend

You're real great. Really.

I'm a lucky gill.
And I love you!

Love me


20090411 Easter weekend (71) edit

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That's a cute pic of the two of you on the bridge.

mommaquincy said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, no cheating, even for birthdays? You are tough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...