Monday, January 18, 2010

.volley


One Friday night we were about to go hang out with some of our friends, when they called us and said they wanted to go play volleyball.

Our first reaction makes me laugh now. It went something like this:

Air: Aw man... I just wanted to watch a movie or something.
Me: Should we just call and cancel?
Air: Yeah lets do that. I don't really feel like playing tonight.


.....Eventually we decided that we'd just go and play anyway.

We ended up having lots of fun... I'm so glad that we got off our butts and went! It's great to get back into a sport during this long winter. Plus, we both love love love volleyball.

So we've been playing most Friday nights since October. Inviting anyone who wants to come play, and who can hit a ball fairly straight. It's such a blast

And now, I give you some sweet action shots!:








And you know what? Playing volleyball makes me happy!
.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Fun! I wish my husband was more sporty...Glad you enjoy it:)

mommaquincy said...

You must have some Gomez blood in you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...