Saturday, June 1, 2013

.post 400

20130520 window seat (1) edit

According to my calculations that last post was my 400th. Holy wow it's a milestone.

What keeps me going I wonder?

I guess it seems to be the best way to share our life with my family that’s all so very far away.

But it’s also been such a great way to keep some of our memories together.

We love going through our archives together… laughing at the dumb things I’ve written and the pictures I’ve posted. It’s unlike any other journal I’ve kept (I’ve kept many journals).

I love it a lot.

And I especially love reading your comments, guys.


Here’s a video of Ames getting around. He is such a mover these days… all over the place!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hurrah for consistency and sharing and family ties. I'm glad you blog.

Camilla and Darwin said...

I absolutely love reading your blog, way to go on the milestone, that is impressive! Ames is adorable as always!

mommaquincy said...

I am glad you blog and I think that Ames is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...