Wednesday, May 29, 2013

.insta-vine lately

20130514 rugby game grass (17)

Amesy sat in the nice green grass for the first time at his aunt Tessa’s rugby game. He also got his first mosquito bite while I was taking this little video of it ↓↓↓ Gah!


20130514 rugby game grass (16) 20130514 rugby game grass (34)
Tessa is an amazing rugby player! I know nothing about rugby, but I did see her make a huge score (called a “try”)


20130516 monitor (3) 20130516 monitor (4) edit

Here’s my new baby monitor in action during the day and with the night vision


20130517 bath (2) 20130513 cookies edit
Ames loves taking baths with all his little squirty toys//‘Girl Guide’ cookies in Canada are not as good as American Girl Scout cookies.


20130517 take out chinese (2) edit 20130513 london look teeth (2)
We got chinese food delivered a few Fridays ago. Apparently I was a huge fan//Ames has “the London look” with his cute gap. We just love his big teethy grin


20130518 lowes (3) 20130520 bbq (5)
Driving the car at Lowes and some guy says to us, “Aw, she looked at me. She’s so cute!”//Check out these yummy vegetables on our grill… onion, zucchini, peppers, sweet potatoes… mmmm


20130521 park w friends (2) 20130522 straightener (4)
Ames loves swinging at the park, especially when we go there with friends//After 9 years I finally retired my old straightener. It’s silly, but I had a real strong bond with that old boy… Tho, my new one is so great


20130523 haircut (13) 20130523 haircut (14)
I may be crazy, but I had Air cut my hair. I was so desperate and didn’t want to go to a salon. It turned out pretty good!//Look at all my regrowth coming in after this ‘had-a-baby-and-lost-all-my-hair” phase. I am so glad to see it coming back. (wondering if any of my sisters lost as much as me? Heb? Meg? Gwen? Do you guys even read my blog??)


20130523 pasta chef (25) 20130507 target canada (5)
Air has been loving our pasta maker and makes his own fettuccini whenever he wants (all the time)//I have been loving shopping at Target again… it seriously makes me feel like I’m home again.


20130525 ames rash (3) 20130525 ames rash (4)
Ames broke out in a TERRIBLE rash all over his body on Saturday. This picture was just the beginning of it… We took him into emergency that night and ended up being there until 1:30 AM! They said its an allergic reaction (probably to the egg I fed him that day for the first time). It’s Wednesday now and I’m still waiting for it to go away. My poor boy. Luckily it doesn’t seem to be bothering him.


20130526 rainbow (9) edit
I leave you with a rainbow


Thanks for reading, you :)

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You covered lots of stuff in this post! Ames is getting bigger and bigger! My girls grew more hair when they were pregnant and then lost a bunch after birth. That pasta maker attachment is awesome!

Laura said...

My hair just turned gray when I was pregnant.

Nicole said...

Your yellow kitchen-aid makes me happy. Maybe I'll have to figure out how to paint mine a happy color! I hope Ames' rash is doing better. What a bummer thing to happen!

Gwen said...

Sorry. I've forgotten to read for awhile. In another life I'll know how to get an email to tell me when you post...

I did lose a ton of hair--even though it's so thin to begin with. The good news is that I'm not bald yet after 6 pregnancies. I'm glad that yours is growing back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...