Tuesday, May 14, 2013

.I'm spoiled

20130514 surprise gift (22) edit

I had the most amazing first Mother’s Day. Let me tell you about it, k?

1st – Ames slept in until 8 AM! He never does that

2nd – Air came to church and stayed for all 3 hours even though he was a bit sick

3rd – I got to go to sunday school and Relief Society. The youth took over Primary for us and all of the teachers showed up so we didn’t have to find any subs

4th – We had a yummy brunch during Relief Society

5th – We got to spend the rest of the day with Air’s family

20130512 mother's day (5) edit

6th – We went to the park to play and fly kites

20130512 mother's day (19) edit 20130512 mother's day (10) edit20130512 mother's day (18) edit20130512 mother's day (14) edit


7th – Air gave me gifts!!!!!!!

This sweet video baby monitor!

It pans the whole room and zooms silently, it has night vision, it has a mic so you can talk to your baby, and it plays lullabies. So much better than just hoping Ames is ok or trying to peek in there without waking him up.

baby monitor2

Aaaaaaaaannnnnd………….

A KITCHENAID MIXER!!

kitchenaid mixer
We can’t wait to start making lots of new things. I immediately christened this baby by making some yummy lemon squares yesterday. (I made a huge mess with the flour… oops)

20130513 kitchenaid (2) edit

Hope you all have a lovely week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yahoo for a yellow mixer! It just makes me smile to see it and perfect that you made lemon bars first.

Glad we're family - even far away.

mommaquincy said...

I love the yellow mixer! You should be spoiled on your first official mother's day! Is Air getting any better?

Erika Ellis said...

Wow, great Mother's day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...