Monday, June 17, 2013

.Air's a Father Day

20130616 fathers day (8)

Father’s Day weekend was… well… lacking? Unfortunately Air had to work all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. As he will probably have to do most weekends from now on. Poor guy.

But you know what? That is just part of what makes Air such a great Father. He does whatever he has to do to provide for Ames and I. He takes care of us and we appreciate him every day for it.

A while back Air got this sweet tool set, and he said “this is my Fathers Day gift early”:
dewalt set
That was great, but Ames and I still surprised him with a few little goodies this weekend:

20130617 father's day gift (4) edit 20130605 stuff (4) edit

He deserves everything.

Oh, we also visited “Grandpa” for Fathers Day… Tessa gave him an ipad maxi! With wings!

He hated it.

20130616 fathers day (2) edit

I hope you had a great day too, Dad. Sorry we didnt get to visit you in Utah… we appreciate everything you have done for us. Love you so much!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Does he get any days off? And is he feeling better?

Ambs said...

Chris, He is on call on weekends now so he only works when there are emergencies. There usually are a few emergencies in his job.
Also, I wish I could say he is feeling better, but he is not :(
Thanks for asking though!

Adam said...

Great tool set. I wish I got one like that for Father's Day. I got cookies. Hmm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...