Wednesday, June 6, 2012

.planting trees

20120529 tree planting mutual (8) edit

I absolutely love my calling. (For those of you who don’t know what I’m talking about, let me explain: In our church, the members are given a “calling”. It’s like an assignment where we volunteer for a certain part of our organization. I am involved with the Young Women’s program. It’s awesome. More info here, here and here too!)

For a mutual activity recently we got to go plant trees at a park with the youth.

Have I told you how awesome it is when Air and I get to go to mutual together? He happens to be a Young Men's Adviser and I'm a Young Women's Adviser. It is the best setup ever.

I just love it.
And I love the people in our ward!

20120529 tree planting mutual (6) edit20120529 tree planting mutual (7) edit 20120529 tree planting mutual (3) edit20120529 tree planting mutual (4) edit

That was a lot of work! We almost made it around the entire lake! Here’s a picture of some of the crew at the end of the day (lots of people had left before we took pictures):

20120529 tree planting mutual (1) edit1

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

What a cool activity! You guys rock! or tree?

Nikki said...

I was so sad that I was sick that night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...