Sunday, June 17, 2012

.Dads


It's Father's Day! But yeah, I'm trying really hard not to think of Air-bear as a father yet since he wouldn't let me have a Mother's Day last month.

Sorry husband... this goes both ways!

But Happy Father's Day to all of you REAL dad's out there! Specifically and especially to my own sweet, thoughtful, caring, and wonderful dads. To whom I owe a lot.


The most recent examples of their generosity go as follows:

-My Pop selflessly funded our drive to Utah last month! We definitely couldn't have made it down there right after purchasing a home if it weren't for him. We are so grateful that he loves us enough to show us so much generosity.


-Air and I arrived home a few weeks ago and found Papa Goose mowing our lawn (forest) for us! He even gave us a lawn mower. He probably has no idea what a blessing that was for us...

(Also, she isn't a father, but I want to mention that my Mother Goose had weeded and planted these pretty flowers in front of our house too! Such a nice surprise.)


We are so lucky to have these fathers we've got, who make it so much easier for us to be successful. If we get anywhere, or have anything in this life, we really owe it to them for helping us all along the way.

I love you Dads!!


And on a completely unrelated note. I love you Air!


1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Great dads in your life! Including the dad to be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...