Sunday, April 17, 2011

.Sunday walk & a letter to my Mother

20110417 walk (40) edit

Sunday was nice. Even though I had a migraine in the morning I started feeling better so Air and I went on a walk around the block. The snow is melting, yay! I didn’t do my hair… or my face… and I was wearing non-prescription glasses. Just pretend I look gorgeous in these pictures, ok? Great.


20110417 walk (2) edit20110417 walk (51)20110417 walk (46) edit20110417 walk (49) edit20110417 walk (3) edit20110417 walk (15) edit20110417 walk (28) edit20110417 walk (23) edit20110417 walk (30) edit20110417 walk (41) edit


****************************

Dear Mother dearest,

I miss you so much this week. I really hurt my own feelings by planning on going to visit you for Easter and then having to change my plans for later this summer. I hope you guys have a fun time with the family and miss us as much as we miss you! We plan on seeing you in July and we can’t WAIT!

Also, thank you for my one and only Easter decoration, it’s so adorable. Can I inherit your crafting talent or what? Great.

20110417 easter decor (3) edit

4 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Glad you lost the headache! Living far away from family is hard! Thank goodness for blogs!

Laura Leary said...

I miss you, too. In fact, yesterday I found myself daydreaming about how you were going to surprise us and come for Easter after all. I promise to be surprised when you come in July. But you know our vacation weeks are in June and August?

it's not what you think it is! said...

Oh Amber, did you know that reading your blog and seeing those two gorgeous faces (no, not yours and Aarons...yours and yours with glasses hahaha) in all your pictures is my little way of pretending that we four hang out all the time. School is DONE tomorrow at noon, so hopefully we'll be able to all hang out again very soon.
P.S. - the snow was also Heavenly Father's way of allowing me to get through all my exams without hay fever. Seriously, exams can only get worse when you can't breathe or see. Trust me. Say hit to Aaron for me!

it's not what you think it is! said...

By the way, this is Jordan Caddy, sorry I thought my real name would come up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...