Monday, April 11, 2011

.ikea for food

20110408 ikea food (9) edit

We had Air’s three youngest sib’s stay over on Friday night. We played video games, quesadilla’s for dinner, watched a movie, snacked our brains out, thought about having a picnic (had the weather cooperated), and just partied hard! Tiana mentioned that she was so excited to sleep at our house again because she ‘never gets to sleep at small places’. She is so sweet.

Oh how we took living in larger places for granted…

The next morning we met with the rest of the family at Ikea for lunch. This is becoming a regular place for us to just eat. I think I’m addicted to their meatballs.

20110408 ikea food (18) edit20110408 ikea food (13) edit20110408 ikea food (11) edit20110408 ikea food (10) edit20110408 ikea food (2) edit20110408 ikea food (4) edit

Nobody looks very excited to see the camera in these pictures. Besides Jadey, of course. Of course.

I think I was just dreading the rest of the day that I would spend at work on a busy Saturday. I’m still recovering from that madness.

Have a happy week, k guys? Kaaaay guuuuys??

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Okay! I've never eaten there. I'll have to try it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...