Wednesday, April 13, 2011

.Great Day in the Morning!

20110413 Willard Richards by Ron Patrick (2) edit

I had a most excellent morning today and I wanted to share it.

Early morning seminary we had a guest. Brother Patrick (the north-western Canada Seminary coordinator) came to our class to show us his re-enactment of Willard Richards from Carthage Jail at the time of Joseph Smith's martyrdom. It was excellent, Bro. Patrick is such an amazing teacher. I taped some of it for Air to see what he missed.



20110413 Willard Richards by Ron Patrick (3) edit

*he had this replica made of Joseph Smith’s little six-shooter


***************


My favorite breakfast. Sesame seed bagel covered in strawberry cream cheese with a side of strawberries and Kiwi's. Two delicious fruits that are very similar in taste.

20110413 good morning (6) edit

I like to eat kiwi's with the skin on. I know, I'm a freak!

***************


Air and I have a new favorite item in our home. It's this workout game for the Kinect--EA Active. I highly recommend it. It’s really great because it sees you and tells you what to do and every workout you do is different. It also comes with this heart-rate monitor. Awesome. We've been working hard to get off those extra winter pounds.

Please let me lose those extra winter pounds… I am such a fatty.

20110413 good morning (8) edit

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Very cool!
The workout game looks great too!

Jo said...

mmm bagels... Do you seriously eat the kiwi skin?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...