Friday, November 28, 2014

.Alice, so far

20141104 Alice is one week (8) edit2

Baby Alice has a striking resemblance to baby Ames… in fact, I often feel like I’m having deja vu when I’m holding her. Sometimes I forget to call her “her” or “she”. It’s like I am literally raising Ames over again.

But then again… Alice is very different from Ames too. Remember how Ames would refuse to drink a bottle? Alice refuses to not drink a bottle!? Meaning that I try nursing her and she usually cries and protests and then falls asleep, only to wake up a short while later crying because she’s still hungry. I’ve had to pump every few hours just to keep her fed, and to keep myself sane. I think the bottle has made her a lazy eater… it’s just so easy to let the bottle pour milk into her face, but when she’s nursing she has to really work for it. She wants it to come fast and easy.

So yeah, she takes after me.

20141104 Alice is one week (24) edit20141104 Alice is one week (7) edit

Speaking of Alice taking after me! See if you can tell who is who in these pictures (below) ???
It’s gonna be really hard to tell Winking smile ↓↓↓

20141101 bath time for alice (14) edit2 198503Amber

jkjkjkjk… but we do look similar right? Oh and um, this was Alice’s first bath at home and she fit so perfectly in this bathroom sink it’s ridiculous. She is already growing out of it, unfortunately.

20141101 bath time for alice (5) edit2

She is so tiny in her carseat too…

20141107 carseat alice (1) edit

↓↓↓And here she is at 4 weeks old… not much different haha↓↓↓

One of these days we’ll get a great picture of her smile too. It. Is. Beautiful.

20141124 babies (7) edit

3 comments:

Linda said...

Amber, She is so pretty! I remember that when I had Mia your mom told me that when she was having babies she always felt like she was having the same baby. Maybe it runs in the family. ;)

I think she looks a lot like you too. She is lucky!

mommaquincy said...

So happy to see she is doing well and sorry that you have to work so hard to get her to eat!

Kelly gusa said...

Alice is so sweet! Such a blessing to us- we re so excited to watch her grow and run thru our house chasing her just as her big brother! I can see you Amber in her and your baby pictures and there are times I see Amesy too! They will be so much fun- I am happy to see your family grow... And ours too��

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...