Thursday, August 14, 2014

.gusa gram


I’m a behind, once again, in posting about our lives. I guess I don't really have much to post about since we got back from vacation in June… Air's been getting some medical procedures done that have basically put him under house arrest for months. I have been budgeting my butt off and trying not to spend any pennies. Honestly, I have a few reasons to just stop blogging right now, but here I am. You know I can’t stay away from you blog. I’m hopelessly devoted.

So here we go.

↓↓↓Tessa The Beautiful graduated from High School. We loved taking photos for her… she is one of the most photogenic people I know. We are so happy for her to finally be done with grade school. She is definitely going to be a successful human. We love you Tessa!↓↓↓

20140626 tessa's grad (99) edit 20140627 Grad girls (31) edit

↓↓↓a long time ago Tamera’s sweet baby Jake was blessed//Air in his office on one of his final days at work (unbeknownst to him…)↓↓↓
20140629 jake blessing 20140624 air

↓↓↓Ames having fun with buckets of water and a yogurt popsicle//summer evening roasting bannock at the fire with the family↓↓↓
20140624 water play (81) 20140706 bannock (24)

↓↓↓7-eleven day free slurpees!//Ames beginning his terrible twos↓↓↓
20140711 slurpee day (5) 20140714 funny (4)

↓↓↓watching the Lego Movie with his buddy Rhys//I painted Ames’ toe yellow and it has been the most exciting feature of his life ever since↓↓↓
20140714 playing with rhys (9) 20140724 yellow toe (4)

↓↓↓swimming at the Ledge with his buddy Addison//so lucky to have such fun aunts↓↓↓
20140730 ledge (17) 20140803 tara and ames (3)

↓↓↓We found an awesome new park one day… Ames and I spend a lot of days at parks//another hot day swimming at the Legislature fountains with friends↓↓↓
20140809 borden park (36) 20140812 ledge (3)

...aaaaand the videos!

↓↓↓This was Ames' first time in his kiddie pool this summer... he was pretty nervous at first↓↓↓

↓↓↓Sometimes we are lucky and Ames makes up random songs about stuff. He was singing about garbage here↓↓↓

↓↓↓I think we know where Ames gets his singing talents from↓↓↓

↓↓↓Ames learned how to blow into his grandpa's harmonica pretty easily... we need to get him one of these!↓↓↓

↓↓↓he loves going down the slide like "supaman!". If you listen closely you'll hear him say "mommy yook", which is probably the thing he says the most these days↓↓↓


↓↓↓playing in the pools at the Ledge. He doesn't like getting splashed↓↓↓

↓↓↓making up another version of one of his favorite songs on the way to church↓↓↓


↓↓↓I taught Ames to tell you how old he is↓↓↓

↓↓↓One of my proudest moments as a parent was teaching Ames to do this belly trick. He's a natural!↓↓↓

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...