Thursday, August 21, 2014

.30 weeks pregnant + our 6th Anniversary

20140817 30 weeks prego (16) edit

Remember when I was pregnant with Ames and I posted pictures of myself almost every other week? I obviously haven’t been doing that with this pregnancy. I figure you already know what I look like pregnant… also I just don’t have that kind of time and energy anymore, ironically that’s a result of the previous pregnancy.

Lately this pregnancy has been really good! I’m always forgetting that I’m even pregnant at all, until I have to bend down to pick something up, or I can’t sleep at night because my hips hurt. Then there’s all of the rolling, kicking and hiccupping this little girly is always busy doing. I love to feel her move and know that she is doing so well. She is growing perfectly.

Air and I are so happy to know that there is a little baby girl coming our way. To have something like this to look forward to right now has meant the world to us… This baby is going to light up our lives in a few months. I can’t believe she’s almost here.

**********

Our Anniversary this year was unlike any Anniversary we have had so far—considering that our first 5 Anniversaries were probably some of the most special and adventurous days of our lives.

This year we….. stayed home. The whole day. Went nowhere. Did mostly nothing.

It was kinda nice?

Air cooked for me though. I’m always reminded that I’m the luckiest woman in the world when he does that.
Breakfast was heart-shaped french toast on home made bread. Amazing.

20140808 breakfast (1) edit

Dinner was Air’s delicious peanut chicken milanesa, broccoli and mashed potatoes with fried potato slices artistically placed atop. This guy…

20140808 anniversary dinner (9) edit20140808 anniversary dinner (1) edit

We sang songs from South Pacific during dinner…


And we ended the evening with Ames smashing his pinky in a closet door…

20140808 iphone anniversary (5) edit

Got to admit we are pretty proud of ourselves for spending $0 this year. It was so tempting to get a babysitter, eat out, see a show, buy each other gifts…

We’re a good team, Air and I. We can get through anything together I know it.

Love you Air-bear

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...