Sunday, June 22, 2014

.gusa gram

20140527 popcorn tree (33) edit

Remember May?

That darn month came and went like a whirlwind for me this year. I still can’t believe it's already June, and before I know it, it's already going to be July. I still haven't posted anything from the month of May, it was a pretty busy month for us. Family and work. We took family photos for some friends. We worked endlessly on our basement renovation. Doctor's appointments. We've all been sick off and on. Sorry if this is a photo overload:

20140503 Tamera's baby shower (98) edit 20140503 air golf (4)
↑↑↑We had a baby shower for Tam. So many cute things and so many awesome women. We were just so stinking excited to meet her baby we loved spoiling him//The men went golfing during the shower. Air LOVES golfing, but this trip really took it out of him. He was down for the count for a few days afterwards↑↑↑

20140510 stake family carnival (42) edit 20140510 stake family carnival (23) edit
↑↑↑Our Stake has this amazing family carnival every year, but this year it landed on the coldest Saturday ever. It was still really fun, just we might have stayed longer had it been warmer↑↑↑

20140508 hairdo (8) 20140510 tarts (6)
↑↑↑Ames' hairdo of choice… he can't stop twirling his finger around up there. Sometimes the knots that come out of it are incredibly hard to comb out, but I still love it//I made 110 tarts for our Relief Society mother's day brunch. They turned out pretty good (I think?)↑↑↑

20140511 mother's day (3) 20140511 mother's day (4)
↑↑↑Air gave me beautiful orchids for Mother's Day… and also a little cactus. He said its because sometimes I’m mean. Thanks hun//Air also bought a new lawn mower finally and mowed our weed-lawn. This mower is awesome because it folds in half and stores upright.↑↑↑

20140511 mother's day (8) 20140520 waiting for dad in shower (18)
↑↑↑After church on Mother's Day with my little man//Ames follows Daddy everywhere and even pulled his little couch into the bathroom one morning during Air’s shower so they could sing together↑↑↑

20140521 new sandals (8) 20140521 new sandals (13)
↑↑↑When it's nice out, Ames and I spend the afternoon at parks around town. We've got lots of favorites//I took this pic of Ames in the truck to compare how big he's gotten since last fall. Huge is the answer.↑↑↑

20140524 home (39) edit
↑↑↑Tam gave birth to sweet baby Jake on May 17th! Here he is, one week old. He weighed the exact same as Ames did, but had much more hair. We all love him↑↑↑

20140524 Ames holding Jake (10) 20140524 Ames holding Jake (11)
↑↑↑I asked Ames if he wanted to hold the baby and he excitedly answered “Yeah!” and held out his arms in holding position as he walked toward Jake. Cutest moment ever. I think he’s very happy to have another baby in the family.↑↑↑

20140527 popcorn tree (3) edit220140527 popcorn tree (8) edit2
↑↑↑Remember the little tree we planted last Autumn? Here she is in all of her spring blossoming glory. No wonder this type of tree is named “Spring Snow”. We loved this so much.↑↑↑

IMG_2599 2 IMG_2601 2
↑↑↑Lots of evenings I'm gone at RS presidency meetings, so Air takes pictures of Ames for me↑↑↑

20140528 ladies dinner (4) 20140528 ladies dinner (7)
↑↑↑I enjoy going out to dinner now and then with the ladies in my ward. We have a little club where we try out small restaurants around the city.//I ordered my first Po Boy at this Creole place. Mmm↑↑↑

20140530 picking colors (2)
↑↑↑Picking out paint colors. I love the color of this book and have been trying to match it. (We've been deep in the process of renovating our basement. In case you’re ever wondering what we’re doing on a Saturday. This is all we can ever do lately. Can we be done yet? (I seriously just want to hire someone to finish it for us, since Air's been so sick it's been a really slow process))↑↑↑

20140531 bbq at Tam's (15) edit220140531 bbq at Tam's (18) edit
↑↑↑Tam and Jadey moved into a new home out in the country just days before Jake was born. We love their new home and big beautiful yard. They are still only 30 minutes from us↑↑↑

aaaaaaand here are some videos:


↑↑↑My Momma's Bday happened while Ames and I were dying from the common cold or some kind of upper respiratory infection↑↑↑


↑↑↑More hair twirling↑↑↑


↑↑↑Arabian Ames loves to say "daddy!?"↑↑↑


↑↑↑He loves pizza swings and he always wants to lay down on them and says, "comfy"↑↑↑


↑↑↑Sometimes Ames gets a cookie, while he gets to watch Lion King, while he is hanging out with Daddy. This is his heaven.↑↑↑


↑↑↑The boy knows good music when he hears it↑↑↑

Okay, June. You've officially begun.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hey, Amber. We feel your frustration about remodeling projects that go on and on... Going on 4 years here, and I can still see 5 unfinished projects from the chair I'm sitting in now. It's a marathon...

mommaquincy said...

You have been busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...