Tuesday, June 3, 2014

.announcements to be made

20140531 bbq at Tam's (47) edit2

I’m 20 weeks along in this pregnancy, and honestly, I keep forgetting I’m pregnant lately. I’ve been feeling so much better for the past few weeks, it’s been so nice.

I’m in Utah with Ames for two weeks without my Air… this is the longest we’ve been apart since we were married almost 6 years ago. I’m lucky I got to bring mini-Aaron with me, sorry for Air that he didn’t get to keep our mini-me in Canada. She is stuck with me for 20 more weeks.

That’s right……… WE’RE HAVING A GIRL!

We're gonna be rolling in everything girly soon and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. We seriously cannot wait to meet this one. Isn’t life wonderful?

20140531 bbq at Tam's (56) edit

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Yes it is! congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...