Wednesday, August 28, 2013

.Utah, Part 2: Kamas and 4 Generations

20130811 utah (20) edit

We have so many people to see in Utah, most importantly we wanted to visit all of my siblings at their houses like we usually do. Luckily my brother Seth’s house is pretty close to the cabin, so we stopped there for a night and made it to my nephew Jared’s deacon ordination on Sunday.

↓↓↓Here he is with his family↓↓↓
20130811 Jared Ordained (12) edit

↓↓↓And here we are eating Sunday lunch (thanks Linda!)↓↓↓
20130811 Jared Ordained (2) edit

We looooove Seth’s family and wish we could have stayed at their house longer. My niece Mia was especially great with Ames. She followed him around and just made him the happiest boy in the world. 

**********

Sunday evening we booked it over to my Ellis Grandparent’s house in Sandy to introduce them to Ames before they left town.

↓↓↓We posed for the required 4-Generation photo↓↓↓
20130811 utah (5) edit

↓↓↓Ames ran around↓↓↓
20130811 utah (12) edit

↓↓↓And he really seemed to like his Great-Grandparents! Grandpa Ellis is his only living Great-Grandpa too↓↓↓
20130811 utah (24) edit

↓↓↓How could you not love my wonderful Grandparents?↓↓↓
20130811 Visit to Bob Mary (9) edit

**********

It may seem weird, but one of the most exciting things for me about this trip was finally seeing Ames in my parent’s home. The home where I grew up. It really filled my heart to have him there, and he was in HEAVEN in my Mom’s playroom and running around with her tending kids every day.

20130812 Ames and the Child Care (3) edit20130812 Ames and the Child Care (6) edit

↓↓↓And now, the most excellent point of this post is this bath time picture↓↓↓
20130811 utah (32) edit2
↓↓↓Me on the left and my sister Elisa on the right. In the same tub↓↓↓
874AEbath edit2

↓↓↓Also, do you recognize this shirt pull thing Ames is doing?↓↓↓
20130814 Ames 02 edit
↓↓↓I have a few famous pics of his daddy doing it too↓↓↓
Aarons pictures 001 1

Here we are, all connected to each other. I love my family.

…more to come!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

that 4 generation picture is amazing! You are so cool to visit all of you sibs like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...