Wednesday, July 11, 2012

.heat wave

20120710 hot day! (18) edit20120710 hot day! (44) edit

It’s been hot this week. Too hot to handle! Popsicles, fans and the cool basement are my only relief. This particular popsicle is cotton candy flavored. Oh so good!

But the renovation must go on… I’ve spent this week painting and cleaning… and SWEATING!

and sweating

and sweating

and sweating even now.

Oh, and drinking water. Don’t worry so much!

Last night I was so grateful when the sun finally started setting and there was a cool breeze coming through our backyard. Oh the simple pleasures.

20120710 hot day! (41) edit

Poor Air has to wear long pants for work, and run around all over the place all day. At least I get to see him now and then when he stops by!

20120711 home (2) edit20120710 hot day! (35) edit

Of course I LOVE summer—I just love it more when it’s not making me melt all over the floor in a big chubby pregnant pile of sweat.

By the way, I’m 8 months pregnant! I had a little panic attack when I realized that the other day. Packing up that hospital bag!

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I hope it hasn't been as hot there as it is here! You deserve some nice cool air up there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...