Sunday, July 22, 2012

.two weeks to go

20120722 thirty-eight weeks pregnant (35) edit

And about to POP I think!

It’s been a crazy week in our home, just hoping we can manage to put it all together again before the babe comes. I can’t help but feel a little overwhelmed sometimes… you know?

But mostly just very excited!

I had so much fun garage sale shopping with my Mother-in-Law this week. Getting my baby supplies in order pretty successfully, thank goodness!

And then I came home to some beautifully finished ceilings. Everything else in the house was completely trashed. But oh the ceilings. The ceilings look fantastic!

(Seriously though, t-r-a-s-h-e-d. As in, now I have to paint the walls again. One step forward and two steps back, right?)


Have a great week friends!


2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Well! At least you aren't sitting home bored and thinking the baby will never come!

Summer said...

you are a really cute pregnant person. we completely understand the remodeling journey. can't wait to see your progress on the house. ......but especially see the baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...