Sunday, July 15, 2012

.37

20120715 thirty-seven weeks pregnant (26) edit

Three weeks to go! At least I hope so!

We went to a prenatal class this weekend at our hospital… it took the ENTIRE DAY, but it was maybe worth it because I’m feeling more prepared and aware of what we’ll do when the time comes.

20120714 prenatal class (2)20120714 prenatal class (1) 20120714 prenatal class (3)

*****

I taught my first sharing time at church today and I had a lot of fun making my object lesson late last night. Meet ‘Reverent Wendy’—her arms, legs, mouth, ears, eyes, and mind all come off so that we could talk about how to be reverent with each part. She turned out so cute I had three little primary kids come and ask if they could keep her after church. It was awesome!

20120714 reverent wendy (4) edit 20120715 sharing time edit

*****

The heat wave seems to have passed this weekend and we’ve had some wicked thunder storms. On top of that, I love my neon green toenails! Thanks Tessa!

20120705 home

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You look ready! Great job on sharing time!

Nichole Potter said...

Aw! I love reverent Wendy! Can I have her? :) If the kids asked for it, you know you got your point across. P.s. You have my dream calling. I want to be called to primary so bad. I just got a calling in relief society.. not sure if I'm ready to socialize with adult women yet.. I feel I work better with children. Oh and I hope he comes on my birfday. Best bifday present ever! Love you! Good luck making it through these final days before the babes comes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...