Monday, March 19, 2012

.sister winter + a movie


This winter has been lovely.
And I NEVER say that about winter!
Every winter since I've been in Edmonton has had
days with temperatures around -50°C (-58°F).
This winter didn't have a single one of those days!
In fact! Our shower pipes haven't been frozen for
one single morning!

Absolutely lovely!


I made a video of our winter days this year.
I hope you enjoy it!

And now...........................................................I bring you that very video...........................................................



Goodbye Winter, Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Hooray for mild winters! You really need to get someone to take movies of you and Aaron together! Maybe the baby can do it?

Anonymous said...

AMBER!!!!
I BLOG CREEPED YOU!!!
hahaha first of all!!! a;weiofalweufhal;kxcmv;auioefha;weifj excited fingers!!! haha 20 weeks already! thats crazy!! You look amazing! and that video is awesome! i've watched it twice in a row! haha you guys look amazing and looks like canada is awesome! Don't forget about us here in hawaii! Love you both! from TNT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...