Saturday, March 17, 2012

.20 weeks

20120316 twenty weeks pregnant (24) edit

Gosh! Another post about this pregnancy? Are you guys sick of this?

To be honest, it’s all going by way too fast for me!
It's obviously our first time and we're a little excited.

This week our baby is as long as a BANANA from head to toe!

And I think I’ve been feeling banana kicks?? Still hard to say for sure…

Lately I feel really sad that I can’t be near my Mom during this pregnancy. I wish that I could sit down with my family and friends and share all of this excitement with them.

For me, there really is no option but to blog my life away. It’s the best way to feel close to you guys and let you feel involved in my life. I miss you so much!

Especially you, Ma&Pa…

20120316 twenty weeks pregnant (34) edit

2 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Thank goodness for the internet! I'm sure that you will love it when your ma and pa get there to see your baby! When are we doing your baby shower? And how? One like we did for Jenny's wedding?

ellisgomez said...

How cute you are pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...