Wednesday, February 15, 2012

.V Day IV

20120214 v day (3)

I love Valentines Day, because I love love.

Even when I was a single person I loved to see all of the red hearts and pretty flowers everywhere. It didn’t matter at all that I didn’t have my own love-man.

I love holidays of any kind. Give me a day + Call it a holiday = I’m a happy girl!


This year Air and I were pretty casual in our celebrating. No surprises, just the love between sick me and tired he.

We went out to dinner after work. I ate practically nothing. He kept himself awake. Soooo romantic!

20120214 v day (1)20120214 v day (2)


We picked up some treats as well. He chose popsicles. I chose a box of chocolates.

20120214 v day (4)


The best thing about Valentines Day this year? Air was extra super sweet and caring with me. He let me choose everything and he rubbed my back. He held my hand constantly and stared at me and says he loves me.

…I love my sweetie Air…

Hope you had a lovely love day too!


Oh, and here’s how I feel about being so sick for so long (aka: its making me crazy)

20120214 v day (5)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sorry you're still feeling yucky, that's no fun.

ellisgomez said...

You are so cute Amber!

mommaquincy said...

Are you taking anything for the nausea?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...