Monday, February 13, 2012

.fifteen

20120212 fifteen weeks pregnant (16) edit

I went shopping with my lovely Mother-in-law this weekend and bought my first pair of fat maternity jeans!

I love them so much I am already wearing them... I guess I’m almost outgrowing my regular pants? Yikes.

Baby is an apple this week, which may or may not be related to the intense love I have for apples and apple juice lately? I could eat them all day long…


******

So excited for Valentines Day tomorrow!

Air and I, we've got plans for a date night... can't wait!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

You look so adorable. Maternity clothes are so cute and comfy now, I'm glad I live in the era where they aren't like wearing a tent.

mommaquincy said...

You look beautiful! Now we need a picture in the new jeans!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...