Wednesday, February 8, 2012

.for the love of February

A list of some things that I love, in honor of love month:


Downton Abbey 10
Last winter I watched the first season of Downton Abbey. It ended abruptly
and I was so disappointed they didn't have any more episodes for so long!
Finally they've got another season going and I am loooooooooving it!
It is the perfect thing for me to watch while I'm home and nauseous.



20120131 oyster crackers (3) edit
My Mother dearest sent me two boxes of oyster crackers in the mail as per
my unusual request.
Oyster crackers are basically bite-size saltines. So awesome.
I'm a big fan of these things but sadly they aren't sold anywhere in Canada!
Thank you so much Mom!



crib I love
This crib has made its way into my heart. I love this style!
Now I'm on the hunt for a less expensive version? Does it exist?



20120126 baby air (4) edit
My Air man has been working so hard lately he hasn't hardly been getting any sleep.
He takes care of me and himself, plus all of the group homes.
I don't know how he does it...
but I was so glad the other day when he finally got a nap during his lunch break.
I wish he would come home for lunch and a nap every day!
I love him
Also, I love that we've been married for three and a half years today!



1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Naps are very important for parents! Good to start now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...