Sunday, October 30, 2011

.The Muppets! (updated)

20111030 kermit piggy (6) edit2

Ambs and Air as

********************
Kermit and Miss Piggy!
********************


20111030 kermit piggy (44) edit220111030 kermit piggy (34) edit2

UPDATE! The Costume Breakdown:

I got my miss piggy wig at Value Village for $10. This is the most expensive part of our entire costumes. I made my nose, ears, and tail out of pink craft foam. Just a little hot glue did the trick! The dress came from my Mother-in-law's bottomless closet, as did the fur wrap. We got the feather boa from our friends at our wedding (Thanks Harkers and Haitsmas!).

I found the frog hat at a second hand store and made a few tweaks to it to look like Kermit. It came with the sweet gloves. I made Air's green collar by cutting up a sheet of felt and reinforced it with hot glue. He already had the green jacket and the pants are his Dad's.

I should mention that Air does a mean impression of Kermit. So good.

Oh Kermie.........

Kermit-And-Miss-Piggy


Happy Halloween friends!


5 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

Once again....AWESOME costumes!!

cc said...

bahahaha.....awesome costumes!! LOVE it:)

Nikki said...

Love it!

mommaquincy said...

I knew you wouldn't disappoint! What a great couple!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that I think your costumes are awesome? You manage to find just the right accessories every time. Do you spend the whole year collecting everything? So you've already decided what you're going to be for next year?
Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...