Thursday, September 29, 2011

.lately times

20110926 coats (5) edit220110926 coats (2) edit220110926 coats (3) edit220110926 coats (1) edit2

It’s getting colder and colder outside.

Almost time to pull out our coats... or buy a new coat? I like that idea!

Also, the sun is going down much, much earlier. Sad to say goodbye to the sun.

Oh and that wind! Can you even believe it?


************

I haven’t been scheduled at work quite as much this week (you can tell by looking at my blog) since they’ve been training a new framing manager and need to give her as many hours as they can.

I’ve been riding around with Air as he does his rounds for work. Often-times he’s still working when the sun goes down, and if I’m free, I like to go along and wait in the car. Just to be with him.

It's kinda nice.

20110920 drive (1)20110920 drive (2)20110920 drive (4)


************

Have I told you yet about our friend Kyle? He’s awesome. We’ve been enjoying date nights with Kyle and his girlfriend.

Of course her name is Nicole, wouldn’t you know it?

I’d almost say the majority of my friends have that name or a variation of it.

Anyway, Air and Kyle grew up together and they are so fun to be around…

20110922 kyle nicole


************

Air’s not on his diet anymore! And he is feeling a lot better!

He even has enough energy that he’s been playing on a basketball league. And that’s amazing!

We’ll see what the Dr. has to say on his next visit… I’m hoping for no more dieting.

I guess it wasn’t that bad. We were just running out of ideas for meals.

Here’s an example (meat ‘n patatas):

20110917 dinner w tessa (3) edit20110917 dinner w tessa (19) edit20110917 dinner w tessa (27) edit


************

For mutual this week I taught the beehives how to make personal pizzas.

I made the dough ahead of time with my bread machine. It was so easy.

And the pizza’s turned out divine!

Here’s a link to the recipe I used. It made 8 personal pizzas easily.

We even had an extra girl show up so I was a little worried, but it was NO PROBLEM.

20110927 mutual pizzas (2) 20110927 mutual pizzas (1)


Look how domestic I’m becoming! Weird.


2 comments:

Nikki said...

So funny that Kyle's girlfriend's name is Nicole, since my name is Nicole and my brother's name is Kyle. It gave me a good laugh:)

mommaquincy said...

That is fun that you like to just ride around with him as he works. I'm not surprised you are domestic, look at your momma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...