Wednesday, July 13, 2011

.1 whole cake decorator

20110713 cake class 4 (4) e

I got to attend my last class in ‘beginning cake decorating’ at Michaels this week.

20110713 cake class 4 (16) e220110713 cake class 4 (20) e220110713 cake class 4 (10) e2

I made this lovely little thing that SADLY cannot be eaten by neither Air nor myself.

I'm sick... I may have caught what Air had recently?
&
Air's new doctor put him on a strict detox diet for 2 weeks...

Speaking of Air’s new doctor. We like him! He actually seems to know what he’s talking about and he promises to get Air better soon!
I took a photo of all of the medications he’s taking all day every day:

20110711 air detox (3) e

And the diet is a yeast-free, dairy-free, fruit-free, sugar-free, everything-we-eat-free one.

So, Air’s been cooking lots of amazing meals that look like this:

20110712 good meal (7) e2

Aren’t I lucky to have such a great cook for a husband??

Anyone want some cake? Please?

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Ha ha, my kids would eat it. Hope that both you and Air feel better soon. I have heard that detoxing can make a huge difference, so here's hoping.

cc said...

That cake looks amazing! I hope his diet works out well for him, and gets him better:)

Nichole Potter said...

Oh no! There is butter on that corn and the tomato is a fruit! I hope he didn't get in troubles :) Jk, but seriously, why didn't you learn how to decorate cakes BEFORE I got married?? I totally would have had you do it! Such talent! It looks great!

Erika Ellis said...

We want the cake! Well, actually, I don't like cake, but it would make it so you would have to come down and deliver it to us, and then we would get to see you guys!

mommaquincy said...

bring it down when you come! I hope you both get better soon!

Jo said...

Gorgeous cake!! I want it. I hope you guys feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...