Sunday, June 12, 2011

.the works!

20110611 beaumont days (1) edit

We saw our first fireworks show of the season last night with the family! It was pretty spectacular!

I am still so excited that it’s summer. I went on two walks with Air’s Momma and Tiana before the fireworks show last night it was so nice!

20110611 beaumont days (14) edit 20110611 beaumont days (15) edit 20110611 beaumont days (23) edit20110611 beaumont days (26) edit 20110611 beaumont days (29) edit 20110611 beaumont days (30) edit

In other news:

1. At church today I got asked to go help out at Young Women’s camp again this year!! AHH! haha

2. We’re coming to Utah at the end of next month! Plus, Air’s family is coming along for the first week! We're hoping to get a deal at Lagoon. Anyone have coupons or their Stake Lagoon Day during the last week of July?

3. Seminary graduation was yesterday morning. It is so fun to see those kids as they graduate from high school and enter the real world as adults. Plus, I got officially released…

4. I just baked a cake! Want some?

Pretty exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like lots of fun stuff:) I'm excited for you to get to go to Utah soon.

cc said...

Love the pics! Looks like a great show! Have fun in utah!

mommaquincy said...

Usually the Deseret Book Lagoon deals are the best. I heard on the radio that coke product deals are the best. I have no idea about Stake Lagoon Day. I'll ask.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...