Thursday, June 30, 2011

.3/4 cake decorator

Because I work at Michaels, I was given the opportunity to take cake decorating classes for free! Ok, lets be honest here, I wrote that backwards. I should have said: I work at Michaels because I get to take cake decorating classes for free!

I made it to the first three classes and LOVED IT!!

My decorating isn’t amazing or anything… but I definitely learned a lot and got some good practice in.

20110613 cake decorating (4) edit20110613 cake decorating (12) edit20110620 cake decorating (9) edit20110620 cake decorating (18) edit20110620 cake decorating (10) edit

Sadly, I missed the fourth and final class due to Air’s pneumonia (I’m a good wife and sat at the hospital all day (he is doing so much better today by the way! Thanks for asking!)).

But lets just assume that my final cake would have looked something like this:

*photo found on the world wide web

Luckily I'm friends with the teacher, so I'll probably get to take that last class soon!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad to hear that he's doing better. Your cupcakes look so yummy:)

mommaquincy said...

I'm so glad he's better! I especially like your cupcakes! So many fun varieties!

Nicole said...

I took that class! Your cupcakes look way better than mine did. I'm sure you'll be knocking out a cake like that white one in no time!

Alana said...

I am in love with your cateipillar cupcake. I'm glad Aaron is starting to fell better.

Jo said...

Awesome! I wish I lived closer to you guys so you could teach me your crafty ways.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...