Tuesday, May 19, 2009

.Bachelorette

It's that time of year again..........

The BACHELORETTE begins!

The bachelorette this year (Jillian) is Canadian!! She was my favorite contestant from the last Bachelor season so I am pretty excited about this one! :)
Yes, I admit that this is my favorite show... and I promise that I don't think it's real or anything. I just love to watch it and laugh at it. There are a few major flaws with the whole concept of the show... and I could go on about that. But I just can't help myself! The show is incredibly entertaining and I can't wait for Monday nights to get here!

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

I scared there for a minute! I'm glad that you aren't trying to get lined up!

Lara said...

Amen about everything you just said. And I LOVE Jillian. The moment Jason sent her packing I went from loving him to completely not caring.
Go Jake and Ed!

Ambs said...

haha, I was the same way last year when Jillian left! I didn't even care who he picked after that. :)

Ed is my fav! Jake is too perfect (haha just kidding). But I am SOOOO glad that David is GONE! What a jerk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...