Friday, October 11, 2013

.insta-vine

20130922 church boy (5)

This week Ames learned to climb onto the couches by himself. This boy is too tall and strong for his own health. Things are getting very interesting. Like whenever I try to make lunch or dinner… or do the dishes… forget about laundry… and vacuuming is out of the question since he’s freaked out by the noise. Those cabinet safety latch things are incompatible with our particular cabinets and I am still in shock over that fact. What am I gonna do!!?? Not to mention I bought a million of them. Also sorry about your hat ending up in the toilet last week, Tiana. You guys wouldn’t believe all the things we find in the garbage and laundry baskets.

We’re figuring things out though and I have to say that it’s all worth it to have such a boy as Ames

Gosh I love him…

Anyway, here are the recent pictures and videos from our phones. Sorry again for the repetition to everyone who follows us on instagram and vine.

↓↓↓Ames visited the temple for his first time//our broken car window, I fixed it myself. Classy right Winking smile↓↓↓
20130928 temple for abby (13) 20130920 classy window

↓↓↓Air went to man camp with friends//so… I had a girl night watching Masterpiece movies alone↓↓↓
20130921 man camp (6) 20130920 girls night alone (3)

↓↓↓I only went in to Costco to get pictures printed and came out with a cart full of groceries. How does this always happen//our lawnmower string broke… maybe we’ll buy an electric one next year↓↓↓
20130923 costco (2) 20130914 lawn mower (6)

↓↓↓finally got the boy some bubble bath//I made breadsticks↓↓↓
20131001 bath 20130925 breadsticks (2)

↓↓↓at the tree farm//Beijing House Buffet. Delicious.↓↓↓
20131004 new tree (72) 20131005 corn maze (87)

and the videos:

↓↓↓Loves his Auntie Tessa↓↓↓

↓↓↓This may have been our last evening walk of the summer, it's getting much too cold and dark now↓↓↓

↓↓↓Ames ate this entire ice cream cone with minimal mess and I was super impressed↓↓↓

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

Jason and Nicole have more kid proof stuff than I've ever seen. They are kind of experts! Jack and Steph have some pretty cool things on their cabinets.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...