Thursday, September 19, 2013

.scouting it out

20130913 photo shoot scouting (73) edit3 collage

At our ward fund raiser dinner last spring I auctioned off a family photo shoot (because, why not) and a bunch of families bid on it. The Ord’s had the final bid for $(insert amount here?). I was super excited to take their pictures but then our awesome lens broke (When I dropped it on cement. Who’da thunk). It FINALLY got repaired and shipped back a few weeks ago so we booked our shoot with the Ord’s, and it went pretty well (I’d post pictures, but some people might not like their pictures plastered on my blog).

The evening before the shoot, Air and I went out to the Strathcona farmer’s market for a date night to scout out our location (We are so pro). We had a nice night and took some fun pictures that I thought I’d share.

These are they:

20130913 photo shoot scouting (3) edit220130913 photo shoot scouting (42) edit220130913 photo shoot scouting (48) edit2

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...