Thursday, February 7, 2013

.sixth month

20130207 Ames 6 months (36) edit

I can’t believe I’ve already got a six month old on my hands. Time goes by so fast when your baby is changing every day. It really is so exciting. Our photo shoot went so well this time I couldn’t pick just one picture of this sweety.

20130207 Ames 6 months (5) edit20130207 Ames 6 months (30) edit20130207 Ames 6 months (47) edit

At 6 months Ames can sit up like a pro and rolls from tummy to back only to the right? Meaning he’s not an ambi-roller (Zoolander reference).

He jibber-jabbers constantly! la-la, da-da, na-na, ga-ga… and then just the general humming and “singing”. We love his little voice.

Last week his tummy/chest broke out in a scary looking rash. He kept scratching at it - it was breaking my heart! I took him to his pediatrician, who said it was just eczema from the cold dry winter. I’ve been constantly creaming and lotioning him up since then and his skin is almost back to perfect! Muah!

Sometimes when Ames is in a particularly genial mood he will give you a big open mouthed KISS.

And then this happened today:

20130207 Ames first solid (23) edit
20130207 Ames first solid (4) edit20130207 Ames first solid (10) edit20130207 Ames first solid (18) edit

From the pictures we got you’d think he hated it. But he really seemed to like it. He's just an aggressive eater?

ps. I love Vine! If you get the app for your iphone add me! Then you can see videos like this on repeat!
You'll love it.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Eczema is the pits. Sydney flares up really bad in Utah. She scratches so much that she bleeds! Hopefully Ames does better with it. He's looking like such a little boy!

Anonymous said...

I love that baby! Does he have red hair? It is getting long and dark. Only one of the videos on your blog worked for me. Thanks for letting me see him eat rice cereal.
Love, Grandma Laura

mommaquincy said...

Nice job Ames! Very good eating for a first try!

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

He is so adorable. He looks like a little gentlemen - one that opens doors for ladies and wears top hats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...