Wednesday, February 27, 2013

.28

20130226 ambs bday party (40) edit2square

I've had yet another birthday. Gosh the years just keep rolling by, don’t they.

Air met me at Costco for a lunch date… we had hot dogs and poutine (healthy meal). Air accidentally knocked over my drink and it spilled all over me. I was SOAKED. My shoes were squishing as I walked around shopping afterwards. Haha… Air felt so bad, it was easy to forgive him.

In the evening we were going to have a quiet night with some cake and a movie, until Air’s family surprised me by stopping by with fondue! Awesome!!! We love our family.

20130226 ambs bday party (8) edit220130226 ambs bday party (31) edit2

some birthday cards

20130226 ambs bday party (11) edit2 20130226 ambs bday party (12) edit220130226 ambs bday party (15) edit2

I also got an awesome package from my parents. A beautiful quilt and a cool watermelon knife seen below ↓↓

20130226 ambs bday party (1) edit2

The best gift I got was when Ames (for the first time) started babbling “ma-ma-ma-ma-ma” nonstop since last Saturday. The best.

20130226 ambs bday party (41) edit220130226 ambs bday party (43) edit2

Thanks for making my day and my year so wonderful Air-bear and Ames. I love you to the moon.

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

You are not looking any older! Looking good!

Mary said...

Happy 28th Amber! You're in your prime:)
Amber, I love perusing your blog for multiple reasons:
1. I'm in love with Ames.
2. It's absolutely uplifting--the language, pictures, content.
3. I'm curious about the Canadian winter lifestyle.
Will you indulge me more about living through a cold cold winter? How does it compare to Utah? How long are you stuck indoors? How do you dress a baby for winter outings? What's your general attitude toward winter months?
We're bracing ourselves for upstate NY--Min is flying out next month to purchase a house--and I need to get pumped up!

Erika Ellis said...

28 looks great on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...