Thursday, November 15, 2012

.lately

20121031 halloween night (23) edit

This is the view out my front window on Halloween night… I just love our neighborhood… but the view of Ames inside the house was even better.
We had so much fun handing out candy from our own home for the first time this year.

20121031 halloween night (29) edit

*****

We finally got a new TV! (our old one broke a few months ago) It has a fun 3D feature too… here we are watching “Brave” upconverted to 3D.

20121102 new tv (2) edit

*****

This is Ames’ impersonation of Rip Van Winkle

20121026 ames edit1

*****

We had a ridiculous snow storm last week. The snow was so wet and heavy it took Air and I all evening taking turns to shovel.

20121107 shoveling (1) edit2

and the world looks so beautiful covered in the snow these days…

20121110 snow (2) edit2

*****

Tessa braided my hair on Monday… pretty sure I was in heaven the whole time

20121112 hair (3) edit20121112 hair (10) edit2

*****

This boy is loving his tummy time, finally!

20121113 ames (25) edit20121115 home (21) edit

*****

After 11 months of having our second car sitting in our driveway not running, we finally had it towed to a shop today. Praying that it won’t be too expensive to repair! Otherwise, I don’t know.

20121115 camry tow (4) edit

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

so fun! My goodness one of those pictuers of Ames looks just like one of your mom's baby pictures!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the blog posts! That baby is so darn cute! Hasn't he gotten a little skinnier lately?
Love, Grandma Laura

Mary said...

I agree, Ames IS so darn cute! And I have to say that I envy your sweet life in Canada. Are your pictures layered with magic because you make shoveling driveways look beautiful. In fact, we're thinking about moving to Rochester and I find myself wondering how to live in snow again (lake-effect snow, at that), so I find myself coming here to your blog to tell myself it's do-able. Enjoy your cozy house aglow with Christmas lights this season!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...