Sunday, October 7, 2012

.second month

20121007 Ames 2 months (9) edit

Every Monday morning, it seems, I awake to Ames showing off a new trick he’s come up with.

I don’t know what it is about Mondays, but they are definitely his day of choice. I think it’s so great that I now have a reason to look forward to a Monday!

20121007 Ames 2 months (165) edit

Three Mondays ago Ames started giving us some real and totally sincere smiles and laughs.

20121007 Ames 2 months (119) edit

Two Mondays ago Ames learned to say “ah-goo”  and hooting like an owl while he stares into your eyes and smiles so big.

20121007 Ames 2 months (93) edit 20121007 Ames 2 months (120) edit

And last Monday Ames started smacking the toys hanging above his chair while he squeals with joy.

20121007 Ames 2 months (150) edit

This boy is so fantastic…

20121007 Ames 2 months (169) edit

3 comments:

mommaquincy said...

What a cute and happy boy!

Nichole Potter said...

So cute! The first pic of him yawning looks just like you!

The Duenas Family said...

First of all, I love love love that green chair. Second, Ames is a stinkin cute baby. By the way, I still haven't sent you his baby gift...I know, I suck. Good thing though cause I saw his nursery pics and you already have what I was gonna send...Dr. Suess baby books. :) I actually took the kids to the bookstore to pick out some of their favorite books and those are what they chose. Anywho, I have some other books I want to send ya for baby Ames (they're my favorite this time 'round) so give me your new address (since I think I have your old one). Oh, and add me to your instagram! I "requested" you like 2 weeks ago and you never accepted!
Love ya,
Nikay

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...