Wednesday, March 9, 2011

.mysterious shopper


Something mysterious happened to me at work on Monday... I got mystery shopped!

She seemed like a normal enough customer... who was also wanting to frame a diploma from "clown camp"? Yeah.

She liked me though, and that's the important thing.

When I came in to work the next day, all of the managers were elated and they came and told me I got the highest score that anyone has gotten in our entire region. They gave me two *star pins*, lots of high fives, a sign with my name on the wall, and I might get a $100 reward. Yeah.

They are all extremely glad I scored well because it reflects well on our whole store.

And I don't think I'll be losing my job anytime soon.

100%!!

I can't help but feel pretty proud of myself and just happy this week!
Finally
, something positive from my evil boss! Yeah.

8 comments:

Nichole Potter said...

Way to go Amb! Isn't is so nice to get appreciated for all the hard work you do? Maybe your boss will not be so hard on you now? Hopefully that will last longer than a week right? Love ya!

Erika Ellis said...

good job!

mommaquincy said...

Nice! Vindicated!

Linda said...

Amber,
Of course you got a great score. Who can help but like you? Excellent work!

Jenny Kendall said...

So glad to see you getting appreciated for being awesome.

cc said...

That IS awesome...as are YOU!!

ellisgomez said...

Way to go Amber! Gets em every time!

Jo said...

I despise your boss.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...