Sunday, January 23, 2011

.these wintery days

20110123 walk in snow (2) edit2

Oh, hey you guys!

20110123 walk in snow (65) edit

It's Winter here!

20110123 walk in snow (43) edit

And it's still Winter

20110120 snow all around (4) edit2

And it's Winter some more

20110117 home (3) edit

And then it keeps on being Winter

20110123 walk in snow (45) edit

Winter is beautiful... and so I like it

20110123 walk in snow (70) edit

Without it, I wouldn't like Summer at all

And I like Summer so much


Here, enjoy this dorky video:


20110123 walk in snow (28) edit2

Happy Winter!!

I love you.

5 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

I love summer too! Especially in January and February!

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy said...

I like winter up until Christmas, then bring on the warmer weather. I like how you said without winter we wouldn't like summer. Opposition in all things. Without it we really would have no joy in life. We have no snow at the moment (which I don't really mind) so make some big snowmen for us.

P.S. I deleted this same comment because I had put snowmans instead of snowmen. Uh . . . brain cramp.

mommaquincy said...

That looked like an aerobic workout getting up that hill! You definitely have snow! We should get some more this week. I love spring and fall best, but like you say, you've gotta have winter and summer to get to them!

Nichole Potter said...

BRRR! It looks feezing up der. I'm sure your parents told you..but the snow is pretty much melted here... don't be jealous. I love the snow and all, don't get me wrong but having to commute in it sucks! So let me ask you, where exactly were you going in that video? :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...