Tuesday, January 18, 2011

.Always some food for some money

20110118 fun (17) edit

We've been eating meal after meal at Swiss Chalet this month.

Not because we love the place or anything... I mean it's a pretty good restaurant; but I don't think we'd be going there if it weren't for *2-for-1 coupons* and *Christmas gift cards*.

Free meals? Surely anyone would accept that offer.

I’ve been obsessing over this upside-down picture they’ve got hanging on the wall.

It drives me crazy! Bonkers insane crazy!

20110118 fun (20) edit2

I’m sorry guys, but radishes do not grow that way.

I had to flip it over with Photoshop to appease my mind.

20110118 fun (20) edit3

So much better…

But yeah… it’s still a picture of radishes ?

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

The radish picture is funny. Did you tell the poor people that its upside down? I love free food!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...